Adding eCommerce functionality to your WordPress site using WooCommerce
January 19 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm GMT
Join us for this training webinar and learn how you can quickly and easily add eCommerce functionality to your WordPress site using the popular WooCommerce plugin.
WooCommerce is one of the most widely used WordPress eCommerce plugin – there are more than 3 million WordPress sites currently using it. WooCommerce can be added as a plugin to most WordPress sites and offers you a quick and easy way to start selling both products and services online.
Join us for this webinar during which we will cover the following areas:
- Is WooCommerce suitable for your website?
- What you should consider before installing WooCommerce
- How to install WooCommerce on your site
- A live demo of installing WooCommerce on a WordPress site from scratch
- Understanding the pages that WooCommerce adds to your site
- Setting up your first product
- Understanding different types of products
- Populating all aspects of your product listing
- What makes an effective product listing?
- Setting up your store
- Formatting your Shop page
- Understanding product categories
- Getting paid
- Payment options in WooCommerce
- Setting up coupons for special offers
- Privacy and GDPR
Who should attend?
This webinar is suitable for anyone who has a WordPress site, is interested in selling online and wants to learn more about how WooCommerce works and whether it might be right for them.
What previous attendees say
The webinar was very clear and informative, and I will definitely be recommending your courses to my contacts in the future.
Thanks to you all, that was a really interesting session.
Places are just £30 but numbers are limited so book now to secure yours.
After your booking you will receive an email confirming your order with your receipt. You will also receive an email with your personal access link to join the live webinar session. This can take up to 24 hours. A reminder of this access link will be sent 24 hours before the session begins. This contains your own personal log in and password and cannot be shared.