Introduction to Facebook for small businesses
May 10, 2023 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm BST
Sign up for this one hour training webinar to learn how to make effective use of Facebook within your small business.
Facebook continues to be the most widely used social network in the world and is often the starting point for organisations that want to harness the power of social media to communicate with existing and potential new customers.
In this webinar we’ll go through the basics of getting your organisation set up on Facebook and how to use all of Facebook’s features to optimise your Facebook presence and grow your business.
What you will learn
- Why Facebook is so important
- Understanding the difference between Facebook pages and Facebook profiles
- Best practice when setting up a Facebook page for your organisation
- Optimising the different sections on your Facebook page
- Making your Facebook page work as a marketing tool
- Understanding how Facebook’s algorithm works
- Why Facebook doesn’t show all your posts to all your followers
- How Facebook decides what to show in people’s newsfeeds
- The importance of engagement and interaction
- Why not all interactions are equally valuable
- Maximising the chances of people seeing your content
- Using Facebook’s analytics to track what’s working and what isn’t
- Ideas for curating a feed of real value to your followers
- Tips for boosting your Facebook reach
- When to consider paid advertising options on Facebook
- The risks of relying too heavily on Facebook
See what previous attendees say about this webinar
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to make more effective use of Facebook as part of their marketing strategy. You may already have a Facebook page but not be making much practical use of it, or perhaps you’re considering setting one up from scratch and want some advice on best practice.
Places on this webinar are limited so book now to secure yours.
Select the number of tickets that you would like and then click ‘get tickets’ to place your order.
Social media webinar day bundle offer
We’re also running an Introduction to Twitter and an Introduction to LinkedIn on the same day. Each webinar is £36 if booked individually but if you’d like to book onto all three then you can do so at a special bundle price of £72 (three webinars for the price of two). Just select the bundle option from the ticket block below and we’ll book you onto all three.
After your booking you will receive an email confirming your order with your receipt. You will also receive an email with your personal access link to join the live webinar session. This can take up to 24 hours. A reminder of this access link will be sent 24 hours before the session begins. This contains your own personal log in and password and cannot be shared.
Other dates and on demand access to this webinar
If this date does not suit you, you can have a look at other dates on which we’re running this webinar here. If none of these dates suit or we don’t have another live version of this webinar scheduled currently and you’d like access to the content now you can access the on demand version of this webinar here. The on demand version includes a full recording of the webinar as delivered live as well as a downloadable copy of the slides from the webinar.