An introduction to Google My Business for small businesses
July 5, 2022 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm BST
NOTE this webinar has been cancelled – please contact us for future dates or details of our on demand version.
Sign up for this one hour training webinar to learn how to make effective use of Google My Business within your small business.
Google My Business is an essential tool for any business that wants to improve its web presence in general and local search engine optimisation in particular
In this webinar we’ll go through the basics of getting your organisation set up on Google My Business and how to use its key features to grow your business.
What you will learn
- What is Google My Business?
- Setting up a Google My Business account for your business
- Claiming your business
- Verifying your account
- Controlling what information Google shows about your business
- What makes an effective Google My Business profile?
- The role of Google My Business in improving your local SEO
- The relationship between Google My Business and Google Maps
- Leveraging the features of Google My Business to drive more traffic to your website
- Effective use of Google reviews
- Encouraging customers to write reviews
- Replying to reviews
- Posting your news and events in Google My Business
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to make more effective use of Google My Business as part of their marketing strategy. You may already have a Googe My Business profile but not be making much practical use of it, or perhaps you’re considering setting one up from scratch and want some advice on best practice in order to enhance your local SEO.
Places on this webinar are limited so book now to secure yours.
Select the number of tickets that you would like and then click ‘get tickets’ to place your order.
After your booking you will receive an email confirming your order with your receipt. You will also receive an email with your personal access link to join the live webinar session. This can take up to 24 hours. A reminder of this access link will be sent 24 hours before the session begins. This contains your own personal log in and password and cannot be shared.