- This event has passed.
An introduction to LinkedIn for small businesses
June 14 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm BST
Sign up for this one hour training webinar to learn how to make effective use of LinkedIn to promote your business.
LinkedIn is one of the most widely used social networks for professional networking, job searching and career development but it can also be used very successfully as a marketing platform for your business.
In this webinar we’ll go through the basics of getting your organisation set up on LinkedIn and how to use all of LinkedIn’s features to optimise your business’s LinkedIn presence and generate more sales.
What you will learn
- Introduction to social selling and how LinkedIn facilitates it
- Setting up an effective LinkedIn business page
- Ways to reach your target market via LinkedIn
- Identifying relevant individuals and connecting with them directly
- Using LinkedIn groups to talk to potential customers
- Growing a following by posting useful content
- How InMail and LinkedIn messaging work
- Maximising your use of LinkedIn’s free options
- How the LinkedIn algorithm works – who sees your content?
- Overview of LinkedIn’s paid options and when you should consider using them
- Premium LinkedIn accounts
- Paid advertising on LinkedIn
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to make more effective use of LinkedIn as part of their marketing strategy and to generate more sales for their business. You may already have a LinkedIn page for your business but not be making much practical use of it, or perhaps you have a personal LinkedIn profile but no business page.
Places on this webinar are limited so book now to secure yours.
Select the number of tickets that you would like and then click ‘get tickets’ to place your order.
After your booking you will receive an email confirming your order with your receipt. You will also receive an email with your personal access link to join the live webinar session. This can take up to 24 hours. A reminder of this access link will be sent 24 hours before the session begins. This contains your own personal log in and password and cannot be shared.