An introduction to UX: how to ensure your website offers a good user experience
July 26, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am BST
Your website is one of the most important marketing tools that your organisation has. A good website has the power to transform your business, but it’s also true that a poor one can damage it.
If your website offers a poor user experience then you’re almost certainly going to be loosing potential customers because of it. If people can’t find what they’re looking for, or can’t understand how your website works then they simply won’t use it.
In this webinar we’ll go through the basics of what makes a good user experience and suggest ways in which you can apply the core principles good UX design whether you’re building a new website from scratch or making changes to the one you already have.
What you will learn
- Why user experience is so important
- Understanding how people read websites
- The importance of thinking about things from the perspective of the user
- Tools to help you understand how people are using your website
- The principles of good website design
- Content – the importance of good quality content
- Structure – ensuring your site has an effective navigation system
- Functionality – making sure core areas of your site work properly
- Look and feel – using design to help people understand how to use your website
- The core principles of website usability
- Things to consider if you’re starting from scratch
- Improvements that you can make to your existing website
- Basics of effective UX design for mobile devices
- Ensuring your site is accessible
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to make more effective use of their website as part of their marketing strategy.
Places on this webinar are limited so book now to secure yours.
Select the number of tickets that you would like and then click ‘get tickets’ to place your order.
After your booking you will receive an email confirming your order with your receipt. You will also receive an email with your personal access link to join the live webinar session. This can take up to 24 hours. A reminder of this access link will be sent 24 hours before the session begins. This contains your own personal log in and password and cannot be shared.