Integrating social media tracking into your website
March 17, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm GMT
Social media tracking tags such as the Facebook Pixel enable you to know who’s visited your website and use that knowledge to target your social media advertising more effectively. If you’re planning any paid advertising in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter (or already advertise on these platforms) then this webinar will show you how to take your targeting to the next level.
What you’ll learn
- How social media tracking tags can help you effectively grow your business
- Using social media tracking to reach more customers, better target your social media ads and reduce your advertising costs
- An overview of the tracking options available in the three most popular social channels and how to install and configure them
- Facebook Pixel
- LinkedIn Insight Tag
- Twitter conversion tracking
- Using social media tracking tags to run targeted advertising to people who’ve taken certain actions on your website
- Building new social media advertising audiences based on understanding the profile of your existing customers
- Ensuring GDPR compliance
Who should attend?
This webinar is designed for anyone who wants to learn more about how social media tracking tags can help them grow your business. It will be of particular relevance to you if you’re already advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn or you’re interested in learning more about it. We use WordPress for our website so will show you how to integrate the tracking tags into WordPress but the general principles we’ll discuss are applicable to any website, whatever it’s built with.
Places on this webinar are limited so book now to secure yours.
Select the number of tickets that you would like and then click ‘get tickets’ to place your order.
After your booking you will receive an email confirming your order with your receipt. You will also receive an email with your personal access link to join the live webinar session. This can take up to 24 hours. A reminder of this access link will be sent 24 hours before the session begins. This contains your own personal log in and password and cannot be shared.