Introduction to Twitter for small businesses
September 7, 2023 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm BST
Join us for this one hour webinar to learn how to make effective use of Twitter to market your business, organisation or community group.
Twitter is one of the most widely used but most commonly misunderstood social networks. Used effectively, it can be an incredibly powerful tool, enabling you to identify and communicate with potential new customers as well as to build deeper relationships with your existing customers.
Sign up for this one hour webinar and you will learn:-
- Why use Twitter?
- What it is and how it differs from other social networks
- The difference between Twitter for personal use and Twitter for business use
- Getting started on Twitter
- Setting up an account
- What makes an effective Twitter profile?
- Basics of tweeting
- What should you tweet about?
- Using hashtags effectively
- Dos and don’ts of tweeting
- Building your Twitter network
- Who should you follow?
- How can you get more people to follow you?
- Being part of your industry’s conversation on Twitter
- Examples of different ways that businesses can use Twitter
- Twitter analytics – measuring what’s working and what isn’t
- Advertising on Twitter – a brief overview of paid features of Twitter and when you should consider using them
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to make more effective use of Twitter as part of their marketing strategy and to generate more sales for their business. You may already have a personal Twitter profile or one for your business but not be making much practical use of it, or perhaps you are starting completely from scratch and wondering if Twitter might be useful.
Places on this webinar are limited so book now to secure yours.
Select the number of tickets that you would like and then click ‘get tickets’ to place your order.
Social media webinar day bundle offer
We’re also running an Introduction to Facebook and an Introduction to LinkedIn on the same day. Each webinar is £36 if booked individually but if you’d like to book onto all three then you can do so at a special bundle price of £72 (three webinars for the price of two). Just select the bundle option from the ticket block below and we’ll book you onto all three.
After your booking you will receive an email confirming your order with your receipt. You will also receive an email with your personal access link to join the live webinar session. This can take up to 24 hours. A reminder of this access link will be sent 24 hours before the session begins. This contains your own personal log in and password and cannot be shared.
Other dates and on demand access to this webinar
If this date does not suit you, you can have a look at other dates on which we’re running this webinar here. If none of these dates suit or we don’t have another live version of this webinar scheduled currently and you’d like access to the content now you can access the on demand version of this webinar here. The on demand version includes a full recording of the webinar as delivered live as well as a downloadable copy of the slides from the webinar.