LinkedIn is one of the most widely used social networks for professional networking, job searching and career development but it can also be used very successfully as a marketing platform for your business.
In this webinar we’ll go through the basics of getting your organisation set up on LinkedIn and how to use all of LinkedIn’s features to optimise your business’s LinkedIn presence and generate more sales.
What you will learn
- Introduction to social selling and how LinkedIn facilitates it
- Setting up an effective LinkedIn business page
- Ways to reach your target market via LinkedIn
- Identifying relevant individuals and connecting with them directly
- Using LinkedIn groups to talk to potential customers
- Growing a following by posting useful content
- How InMail and LinkedIn messaging work
- Maximising your use of LinkedIn’s free options
- How the LinkedIn algorithm works – who sees your content?
- Overview of LinkedIn’s paid options and when you should consider using them
- Premium LinkedIn accounts
- Paid advertising on LinkedIn
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to make more effective use of LinkedIn as part of their marketing strategy and to generate more sales for their business. You may already have a LinkedIn page for your business but not be making much practical use of it, or perhaps you have a personal LinkedIn profile but no business page.
Below is a list of the next dates on which we’re running this webinar live.