Watch this free on demand webinar to learn how you can quickly and easily add eCommerce functionality to your WordPress site using the popular WooCommerce plugin.
WooCommerce is one of the most widely used WordPress eCommerce plugin – there are more than 3 million WordPress sites currently using it. WooCommerce can be added as a plugin to most WordPress sites and offers you a quick and easy way to start selling both products and services online.
Watch this webinar during which we will cover the following areas:
- Is WooCommerce suitable for your website?
- What you should consider before installing WooCommerce
- How to install WooCommerce on your site
- A live demo of installing WooCommerce on a WordPress site from scratch
- Understanding the pages that WooCommerce adds to your site
- Setting up your first product
- Understanding different types of products
- Populating all aspects of your product listing
- What makes an effective product listing?
- Setting up your store
- Formatting your Shop page
- Understanding product categories
- Getting paid
- Payment options in WooCommerce
- Setting up coupons for special offers
- Privacy and GDPR
Who should watch this webinar?
This webinar is suitable for anyone who has a WordPress site, is interested in selling online and wants to learn more about how WooCommerce works and whether it might be right for them.