What information do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Your name and contact details are collected when you book onto a course. We will use this information in order to contact you about the course that you have booked and to provide you with any other goods or services that you have ordered.
- We may also occasionally contact you to let you know about other services we offer that may be of interest to you. You will be able to unsubscribe from these mailings at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of any marketing email that we send you.
- This website uses Google Analytics to collect data regarding how visitors use the website which we use to improve the performance of our website.
- We do not access, collect or store any data relating to your payment for courses.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We process your personal data in line with our legitimate interests as a business to market our goods and services. You can opt out of such marketing activities by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing-related email that we send you. Note, in this instance we may still contact you with information regarding any course that you have booked on.
When do we share personal data?
We do not share personal data with any third parties.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is reasonably necessary.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under GDPR you have the right to:
- access the personal information which we hold about you
- correction and deletion
- withdrawal of consent
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights then please contact us.