We provide one-to-one WordPress training, either working through the process of building a new site from scratch or helping you get to grips with the WordPress site you already have.
A day’s one-to-one WordPress training is £595 (including VAT) and you can use this day however you like. If you’re interested in a day’s tailored training then get in touch so we can talk through your requirements, make sure we understand what you want to get out of the day and then put something together for you.
We also offer this training in blocks of one hour (£90 inc VAT per hour) or half a day (£295 inc VAT) if you don’t need a full day.
How does the online one-to-one training work?
- You’ll get a real time, interactive day of training that takes place via screen sharing and video conferencing rather than in person
- Throughout the day you’ll be working one-to-one with one of our experienced WordPress trainers
- We’ll use video conferencing software so you’ll be able to see and hear the us throughout the day and we’ll be able to see and hear you, just as if we were at an in person training session
- To get the most out of this day, ideally you’ll have access either to two screens or to a large monitor (21″ or larger) enabling you to watch our demo in one window and work on your own website in another without having to tab between the two – you could use an iPad or other tablet as the second screen
- You’ll need to have your computer’s permissions set to allow you to share your screen with us so we can see how you’re doing and help you with any problems you may have
- Once you’ve booked and paid for your session we’ll send you the link that you should use to sign into the meeting on the day of the training, along with instructions to help you ensure you’ve got everything you need for the day set up in advance
How can I use my day of training?
It’s really up to you to decide what you’d like to get out of your training day. Once you’ve booked your session we’ll arrange a time for one of our trainers to give you a call and talk through your requirements in advance of the day.
We work with people who have all kinds of different WordPress requirements.
- You’ve just been put in charge of a site you didn’t build and you want to get to grips with how to make changes and effectively manage that site
- You want to work through the process of building a new site from scratch with guided support from a WordPress expert
- Perhaps you want to add new functionality to an existing site, for example setting up an eCommerce store or an online course
- You’d like help with updating an old site to the latest versions of WordPress, your theme and your plugins with an expert on hand to make sure the process goes smoothly
- You’d like someone to review a particular aspect of your site’s performance with you such as site security or speed
- You’ve got an existing site in another platform such as Wix or Squarespace and you’d like some help moving it across to a WordPress environment
- You’ve been using WordPress for a while and you’d like to take your skills to the next level by learning more about custom CSS, PHP or some other more technical aspects of WordPress
Find out more