Join us for this training webinar and learn how you can quickly and easily add a store to your WordPress site using the popular WooCommerce plugin.
WooCommerce is one of the most widely used WordPress eCommerce plugin – there are more than 3 million WordPress sites currently using it. WooCommerce can be added as a plugin to most WordPress sites and offers you a quick and easy way to start selling online. Whether you’re selling physical products, virtual services, downloadable products, events or anything else, WooCommerce is a great option.
Join us for this webinar during which we will cover the following areas:
- Is WooCommerce suitable for your website?
- What you should consider before installing WooCommerce
- How to install WooCommerce on your site
- A live demo of installing WooCommerce on a WordPress site from scratch
- Understanding the pages that WooCommerce adds to your site
- Setting up your first product
- Understanding different types of products
- Populating all aspects of your product listing
- What makes an effective product listing?
- Setting up your store
- Formatting your Shop page
- Understanding product categories
- Getting paid
- Payment options in WooCommerce
- Setting up coupons for special offers
- Privacy and GDPR
Who should attend?
This webinar is suitable for anyone who has a WordPress site, is interested in selling online and wants to learn more about how WooCommerce works and whether it might be right for them.
What do I get once I’ve booked onto this webinar?
If you book onto the live version then we’ll send you a personalised link to the webinar enabling you to access it as it runs. The webinar will run for a full hour with additional time for questions at the end of the hour. Everyone who has registered onto the live webinar will also get access to the on demand version after the session, which includes a recording of the session including all the content and the Q&A as well as a downloadable copy of the slides. We update the recording each time we run the webinar so you’ll always have access to the most up to date version. If you’ve booked onto the on demand only version then you’ll automatically be enrolled to access the webinar via our learning platform.
Find out more
Our frequently asked questions page answers the questions about webinars that we are most commonly asked. If you don’t find the answer to your question there or would like to talk about whether the content of the webinar is right for you then get in touch for a chat.