Join us for this one hour webinar to learn how to make effective use of Twitter / X to market your business, organisation or community group.
Twitter is one of the most widely used but most commonly misunderstood social networks. Used effectively, it can be an incredibly powerful tool, enabling you to identify and communicate with potential new customers as well as to build deeper relationships with your existing customers.
Sign up for this one hour webinar and you will learn:-
- Why use Twitter?
- What it is and how it differs from other social networks
- The difference between Twitter for personal use and Twitter for business use
- Getting started on Twitter
- Setting up an account
- What makes an effective Twitter profile?
- Basics of tweeting
- What should you tweet about?
- Using hashtags effectively
- Dos and don’ts of tweeting
- Building your Twitter network
- Who should you follow?
- How can you get more people to follow you?
- Being part of your industry’s conversation on Twitter
- Examples of different ways that businesses can use Twitter
- Twitter analytics – measuring what’s working and what isn’t
- Advertising on Twitter – a brief overview of paid features of Twitter and when you should consider using them
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to make more effective use of Twitter as part of their marketing strategy and to generate more sales for their business. You may already have a personal Twitter profile or one for your business but not be making much practical use of it, or perhaps you are starting completely from scratch and wondering if Twitter might be useful.
What do I get once I’ve booked onto this webinar?
If you book onto the live version then we’ll send you a personalised link to the webinar enabling you to access it as it runs. The webinar will run for a full hour with additional time for questions at the end of the hour. Everyone who has registered onto the live webinar will also get access to the on demand version after the session, which includes a recording of the session including all the content and the Q&A as well as a downloadable copy of the slides. We update the recording each time we run the webinar so you’ll always have access to the most up to date version. If you’ve booked onto the on demand only version then you’ll automatically be enrolled to access the webinar via our learning platform.
Find out more
Our frequently asked questions page answers the questions about webinars that we are most commonly asked. If you don’t find the answer to your question there or would like to talk about whether the content of the webinar is right for you then get in touch for a chat.