Maximising the effectiveness of your local SEO using Google Business Profile
June 6, 2023 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm BST
Sign up for this one hour training webinar to learn how to make effective use of Google Business Profile / Google My Business within your small business.
Google Business Profile (previously known as Google My Business) is an essential tool for any business that wants to improve its web presence in general and local search engine optimisation in particular
In this webinar we’ll go through the basics of getting your organisation set up on Google Business Profile and how to use its key features to grow your business.
What you will learn
- What is Google Business Profile?
- Setting up a Google Business Profile for your business
- Claiming your business
- Verifying your account
- Controlling what information Google shows about your business
- What makes an effective Google Business Profile?
- The role of Google Business Profile in improving your local SEO
- The relationship between Google Business Profile and Google Maps
- How does Google decide which local businesses to feature?
- Leveraging the features of Google Business Profile to drive more traffic to your website
- Effective use of Google reviews
- Encouraging customers to write reviews
- Replying to reviews
- Posting your news and events on your Google Business Profile
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to make more effective use of Google Business Profile as part of their marketing strategy. You may already have a Google Business Profile but not be making much practical use of it, or perhaps you’re considering setting one up from scratch and want some advice on best practice in order to enhance your local SEO.
Places on this webinar are limited so book now to secure yours.
Select the number of tickets that you would like and then click ‘get tickets’ to place your order.
After your booking you will receive an email confirming your order with your receipt. You will also receive an email with your personal access link to join the live webinar session. This can take up to 24 hours. A reminder of this access link will be sent 24 hours before the session begins. This contains your own personal log in and password and cannot be shared.
Other dates and on demand access to this webinar
If this date does not suit you, you can have a look at other dates on which we’re running this webinar here. If none of these dates suit or we don’t have another live version of this webinar scheduled currently and you’d like access to the content now you can access the on demand version of this webinar here. The on demand version includes a full recording of the webinar as delivered live as well as a downloadable copy of the slides from the webinar.