Setting up an email newsletter in Mailchimp and integrating it with your website
November 7, 2022 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm GMT
Sign up for this one hour training webinar to learn how to set up an email newsletter in Mailchimp and integrate it with your WordPress site.
One of the most effective ways of marketing your business is to set up an email newsletter that you can use to send regular updates to people who are interested in hearing from you. Sign up for this webinar and we’ll show you everything you need to know in order to get started with Mailchimp.
What you will learn
- Setting up your Mailchimp account
- What’s in the free version and what do you have to pay for?
- Configuring your list settings and preferences correctly
- Setting up your email newsletter list in Mailchimp
- Integrating a newsletter signup form onto your website
- As a popup
- As a form on an existing page
- As a standalone page
- GDPR and privacy
- Collecting consent at the point when someone signs up for your newsletter
- How Mailchimp manages opt outs and bounces
- Using existing data and bought lists with Mailchimp
- Other Mailchimp integrations
- Integrating with WooCommerce to enable newsletter sign up at the point of purchase
- Integrating with popular contact form plugins
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to incorporate email marketing into their activities using the popular mailing service Mailchimp. We work with WordPress so we will be showing you how to incorporate Mailchimp sign ups into your WordPress site but the rest of the content will be equally relevant to any other platform you might be using.
Places on this webinar are limited so book now to secure yours.
Select the number of tickets that you would like and then click ‘get tickets’ to place your order.
After your booking you will receive an email confirming your order with your receipt. You will also receive an email with your personal access link to join the live webinar session. This can take up to 24 hours. A reminder of this access link will be sent 24 hours before the session begins. This contains your own personal log in and password and cannot be shared.