A regular supply of good quality new content is vital if you want your site to perform well on Google and to attract new customers to your business, but constantly generating new content is hard work. Sign up for this webinar and learn how to get the maximum bang for your content buck. This is more important than ever since Google’s ‘helpful content’ update which now penalises whole sites if they contain individual pages that it deems ‘unhelpful’
What you will learn on this webinar
- Why a good supply of regular, high quality content is so important
- The role of content in search engine optimisation
- Understanding what Google considers to be high quality content
- What poor quality content looks like and why it’s so damaging to your search performance and web marketing efforts
- Busting the myth that site visitors won’t bother to read your content
- Why Google’s ‘helpful content’ update means the quality of your content is more important than ever
- Generating ideas for new content
- Putting in place a proper content generation strategy
- Ensuring a regular supply of new content
- Getting out from under the grind of constant content generation
- What sort of content does Google consider to be helpful?
- Getting maximum bang for your content buck
- Slicing and dicing a single piece of content into multiple resources
- Time saving tips for making the most of content you already have
- Understanding what content your customers will find most useful
- Using your website content to convert more visitors into customers
- Copywriting tips – what works and what doesn’t
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at anyone who wants to generate more traffic to their website and wants to learn more about how to put a successful content generation strategy in place. If you’re struggling to generate regular new content for your site then this webinar is for you.