Sign up for this one hour training webinar to learn how to make effective use of Facebook within your small business.
Facebook continues to be the most widely used social network in the world and is often the starting point for organisations that want to harness the power of social media to communicate with existing and potential new customers.
In this webinar we’ll go through the basics of getting your organisation set up on Facebook and how to use all of Facebook’s features to optimise your Facebook presence and grow your business.
What you will learn
- Why Facebook is so important
- Understanding the difference between Facebook pages and Facebook profiles
- Best practice when setting up a Facebook page for your organisation
- Optimising the different sections on your Facebook page
- Making your Facebook page work as a marketing tool
- Understanding how Facebook’s algorithm works
- Why Facebook doesn’t show all your posts to all your followers
- How Facebook decides what to show in people’s newsfeeds
- The importance of engagement and interaction
- Why not all interactions are equally valuable
- Maximising the chances of people seeing your content
- Using Facebook’s analytics to track what’s working and what isn’t
- Ideas for curating a feed of real value to your followers
- Tips for boosting your Facebook reach
- When to consider paid advertising options on Facebook
- The risks of relying too heavily on Facebook
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to make more effective use of Facebook as part of their marketing strategy. You may already have a Facebook page but not be making much practical use of it, or perhaps you’re considering setting one up from scratch and want some advice on best practice.
What do I get once I’ve booked onto this webinar?
If you book onto the live version then we’ll send you a personalised link to the webinar enabling you to access it as it runs. The webinar will run for a full hour with additional time for questions at the end of the hour. Everyone who has registered onto the live webinar will also get access to the on demand version after the session, which includes a recording of the session including all the content and the Q&A as well as a downloadable copy of the slides. We update the recording each time we run the webinar so you’ll always have access to the most up to date version. If you’ve booked onto the on demand only version then you’ll automatically be enrolled to access the webinar via our learning platform.
Find out more
Our frequently asked questions page answers the questions about webinars that we are most commonly asked. If you don’t find the answer to your question there or would like to talk about whether the content of the webinar is right for you then get in touch for a chat.
What previous attendees say about this webinar
I did the Facebook for small businesses webinar - so I've only dipped my toe in with this company - but I was so impressed! So clear, so informative, so helpful and great value.
Enjoyed the introduction to Facebook Pages for Small Businesses - it was at the right level for lots of people, demystified some of the Dark Arts problem in this sector, and pacey. Questions were answered in the background and it was not heavy on marketing of the organisation's other services, which impressed me, in what must be difficult times for all professional services.
This was a very useful session as we don't currently have a organisation Facebook account and are wondering if we should have this. Receiving the recording afterwards is also helpful to ref at a later date, thank you
Just finished the "Introducton to Facebook for small business" training by Awesome tech. Well worth the few quid it cost me! A clear explanation of the opportunities, processes and limitations of using FB.