Sign up for this one hour training webinar to learn how to make effective use of LinkedIn to promote your business.
LinkedIn is one of the most widely used social networks for professional networking, job searching and career development but it can also be used very successfully as a marketing platform for your business.
In this webinar we’ll go through the basics of getting your organisation set up on LinkedIn and how to use all of LinkedIn’s features to optimise your business’s LinkedIn presence and generate more sales.
What you will learn
- Introduction to social selling and how LinkedIn facilitates it
- Setting up an effective LinkedIn business page
- Ways to reach your target market via LinkedIn
- Identifying relevant individuals and connecting with them directly
- Using LinkedIn groups to talk to potential customers
- Growing a following by posting useful content
- How InMail and LinkedIn messaging work
- Maximising your use of LinkedIn’s free options
- How the LinkedIn algorithm works – who sees your content?
- Overview of LinkedIn’s paid options and when you should consider using them
- Premium LinkedIn accounts
- Paid advertising on LinkedIn
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to make more effective use of LinkedIn as part of their marketing strategy and to generate more sales for their business. You may already have a LinkedIn page for your business but not be making much practical use of it, or perhaps you have a personal LinkedIn profile but no business page.
What do I get once I’ve booked onto this webinar?
If you book onto the live version then we’ll send you a personalised link to the webinar enabling you to access it as it runs. The webinar will run for a full hour with additional time for questions at the end of the hour. Everyone who has registered onto the live webinar will also get access to the on demand version after the session, which includes a recording of the session including all the content and the Q&A as well as a downloadable copy of the slides. We update the recording each time we run the webinar so you’ll always have access to the most up to date version. If you’ve booked onto the on demand only version then you’ll automatically be enrolled to access the webinar via our learning platform.
Find out more
Our frequently asked questions page answers the questions about webinars that we are most commonly asked. If you don’t find the answer to your question there or would like to talk about whether the content of the webinar is right for you then get in touch for a chat.
What previous attendees say about this webinar
Brilliant Linkedin Webinar to start me on my journey of finding more clients for my employer.