Email is one of the most effective marketing tools available for small businesses but in order to manage a mailing list effectively it’s vital that you use an email tool such as Mailchimp. Sign up for this webinar and we’ll show you everything you need to know in order to get started with Mailchimp.
What you will learn
- Setting up your Mailchimp account
- What’s in the free version and what do you have to pay for?
- Configuring your list settings and preferences correctly
- Setting up your email list in Mailchimp
- Integrating an email signup form onto your website
- As a popup
- As a form on an existing page
- As a standalone page
- GDPR and privacy
- Collecting consent at the point when someone signs up for your emails
- How Mailchimp manages opt outs and bounces
- Using existing data and bought lists with Mailchimp
- Other Mailchimp integrations
- Integrating with WooCommerce to enable newsletter sign up at the point of purchase
- Integrating with popular contact form plugins
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to incorporate email marketing into their activities using the popular mailing service Mailchimp. We work with WordPress so we will be showing you how to incorporate Mailchimp sign ups into your WordPress site but the rest of the content will be equally relevant to any other platform you might be using.
What do I get once I’ve booked onto this webinar?
If you book onto the live version then we’ll send you a personalised link to the webinar enabling you to access it as it runs. The webinar will run for a full hour with additional time for questions at the end of the hour. Everyone who has registered onto the live webinar will also get access to the on demand version after the session, which includes a recording of the session including all the content and the Q&A as well as a downloadable copy of the slides. We update the recording each time we run the webinar so you’ll always have access to the most up to date version. If you’ve booked onto the on demand only version then you’ll automatically be enrolled to access the webinar via our learning platform.
Find out more
Our frequently asked questions page answers the questions about webinars that we are most commonly asked. If you don’t find the answer to your question there or would like to talk about whether the content of the webinar is right for you then get in touch for a chat.
What previous attendees say about this webinar
Very informative regarding Mailchimp and its integrations