Join us for this training webinar and learn how you can quickly and easily add a store to your WordPress site using the popular WooCommerce plugin.
WooCommerce is one of the most widely used WordPress eCommerce plugin – there are more than 3 million WordPress sites currently using it. WooCommerce can be added as a plugin to most WordPress sites and offers you a quick and easy way to start selling online. Whether you’re selling physical products, virtual services, downloadable products, events or anything else, WooCommerce is a great option.
Join us for this webinar during which we will cover the following areas:
- Is WooCommerce suitable for your website?
- What you should consider before installing WooCommerce
- How to install WooCommerce on your site
- A live demo of installing WooCommerce on a WordPress site from scratch
- Understanding the pages that WooCommerce adds to your site
- Setting up your first product
- Understanding different types of products
- Populating all aspects of your product listing
- What makes an effective product listing?
- Setting up your store
- Formatting your Shop page
- Understanding product categories
- Getting paid
- Payment options in WooCommerce
- Setting up coupons for special offers
- Privacy and GDPR
Who should attend?
This webinar is suitable for anyone who has a WordPress site, is interested in selling online and wants to learn more about how WooCommerce works and whether it might be right for them.
Below is a list of the next dates on which we’re running this webinar live.