One of the most effective ways of marketing your business is to set up an email newsletter that you can use to send regular updates to people who are interested in hearing from you. Sign up for this webinar and we’ll show you everything you need to know in order to get started with Mailchimp.
What you will learn
- Setting up your Mailchimp account
- What’s in the free version and what do you have to pay for?
- Configuring your list settings and preferences correctly
- Setting up your email newsletter list in Mailchimp
- Integrating a newsletter signup form onto your website
- As a popup
- As a form on an existing page
- As a standalone page
- GDPR and privacy
- Collecting consent at the point when someone signs up for your newsletter
- How Mailchimp manages opt outs and bounces
- Using existing data and bought lists with Mailchimp
- Other Mailchimp integrations
- Integrating with WooCommerce to enable newsletter sign up at the point of purchase
- Integrating with popular contact form plugins
Who should book onto this webinar?
This webinar is aimed at any small business or organisation that wants to incorporate email marketing into their activities using the popular mailing service Mailchimp. We work with WordPress so we will be showing you how to incorporate Mailchimp sign ups into your WordPress site but the rest of the content will be equally relevant to any other platform you might be using.
Below is a list of the next dates on which we’re running this webinar live.